Sunday, June 24, 2012

TheBalm Is Giving Away Free Make-Up


Free Make-up is like a girls dream come true~!
And right now TheBalm is doing just that~!!!!
Everyday from Monday to Friday they are choosing one person from Twitter and one from Facebook to send them any one of their products!
To buy their products it would cost between $8 to $39.50 at your local Sephora or on their main online shop (https://www.thebalm.com).
But the best part is YOU CHOOSE YOUR OWN PRIZE~!
You just either send them a tweet or post on their wall on which product of theirs do you wish to win.
Now remember it is a giveaway but there is no limit of how many tweets or post you can do but don't spam them either ok.

Now you all are wondering why I'm writing about this right?
Because I actually won!
I did both the tweet and post but I did this an hour before they announce the winner that day. 
I thought I was not going to winner but then when I check my twitter on my phone.... I won~~~!!!!!!!
I was jumping like a kid full of sugar on Christmas day. ((^o^)
Now the prize I won was this bad boy..... yes I just said that ;P

The Shady Lady Vol. 1 Palette. Retail price $39.50 but received for free!

Now I won earlier in the month and I wanted to make sure if this is all true before I tell you about all this. 
Because I really hate when people give others false hope. -.-
Now I did have some mishaps but the customer service (Thanks Eryn~!) are so kind and polite. 
They felt sorry enough to even ship my product by first class and was at my door step in 3 days!
Now it might not be a big deal to some but usually with regular shipping it will take at least a week coming from California to Florida but this package it came here fast!
Now the product's packaging was a simple yellow envelope but it was really safely wrapped in bubble wrapping.
The product it self had no damages what so ever and was in perfect conditions.
Now here is my new palette...


(Sorry for my computer table being a mess and using my make-up idea of GD card to cover the mirror since it's so huge!)

This palette is really amazing!
All the eye-shadows are full of pigments~!

(Closer look of the pretty~pretty shadows)

The palette keeps close by magnetics.
It even comes with a cover of the same design of the palette itself.
Which I like since I know it won't pop open while traveling.

This company is really awesome for doing an everyday giveaways~!
NOW GO AND WIN YOURSELF SOME FREE MAKE-UP~!
And if you do win tell them thank you~ Remember they are doing this outta kindness for all of us make-up lovers. <3


TheBalm cosmetics is a company based in California. 
If you can't wait to see if you win you buy from their main website https://www.thebalm.com/, http://www.sephora.com/thebalm, or at your local Sephora store near you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment