Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Katy Perry's Unknown Eyelashes?



Everyone and their Grandma should already know that Katy Perry came out with her own line of eyelashes. 
So far there is only four of them that everyone knows right?
But~! What I found are 2 new ones that I have yet to be seen even on the company's main website~!
Of all places I found them at CVS~! Yup you heard right the drugstore just around the corner where everyone lives.
(I'm sorry for the bad quality of photos. I used my dad's old cell phone since mine was in the car with also my camera. So I took them quickly because I didn't want to get yelled at the staff for taking pictures >.<)

This is the little side display they had hanging.
The price they cost at my local CVS at $7.99.
I have also seen them at Ulta for $6.99 and at Claire's for $8.50.
But~! They only have the four that are already known.


From Top to bottom: Sweetie Pie, Oh Honey!, Cool Kitty, and Oh My

Now what surprise me was there were two other type of eyelashes~! I even checked they main website of the company... Nothing~! They are not even known on the website~!

The orange box pair are called 'Pretty' and the green box pair are called 'Darling'.

The 'Pretty eyelashes remind me of porcelain dolly eyelashes. They have few long ones but in between many little poky ones.
While the 'Darling' eyelashes reminds me of the Japanese Diamond Eyelash with their full design.

I have yet to try them but they do seem of good quality. Plus the packaging looks so cu~cu~cuuuttee~!

Have anyone else seen these new eyelashes too?

XoXo,
Gongju Kimmy

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I haven't seen them yet but they look really cute (and out of price range ^_^")

    ReplyDelete