Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Unexpected Shopping~!


This is how I feel whenever I find make-up on sale~!
(or basically anything that I like in this world for a lower price ~heehee~...)
I love when I get that feeling knowing I spend my money more wisely.
(But I still spend too much money still even if it's on sale.... so really there's no difference ~heeheee~. Truly it is the greatness/power of being the baby girl of the family and also having the love of shopping~!)
Over a four day period I kinda went into a make-up coma where I only thought of make-up.
(Actually now I'm keep looking at Korean/Japanese make-up and making a list of what to buy in the future >.<)
 Now I didn't know that I would be buying all these at first but when I saw those sale stickers the puppy eyes came out full force~! 
FYI~Plain and simple~ I am spoiled but so is my older brother. He is into video games/boy items while I'm the baby girl or as my brother calls me 'Princess of the family' who loves anything cute/girly/pink. That's why my blog is 공주Kimmy/Gongju Kimmy. Gongju means Princess in Korean. Now you know some more info about me <((^o^)


Anyway let me stop babbling and show you what I got~ Off we goooo~ Weeee~


~DAY 1~
I went to the grand opening to the Ulta that was built close by just because they were giving free stuff away but I end up getting a few things also though. I love the workers there because they don't keep bothering you while you shop unless you ask. Plus they were so kind and all truly happy not a fake happy.




~This is what I brought the NYX The Crimson Amulet Collection inspired by the movie Dark Shadows palette, NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk, NYX Crystal Gold Glitter Liner, Essence Nail Polish in Sweet as Candy, and Essence Fancy False Eyelashes.~



~Here are the pretty eyeshadows from the palette~

~The Blush/Highlight, Lipgloss/Lipsticks, eye primers and eyeliner from the palette. Also with how to do the characters' looks in the movie.~

~These are the free items and the are really big for free samples. From Left to Right: Ulta Body Wash, Two eyeliners in 'Moss' (Which one was from my mom's free baggy but she doesn't wear eyeliner so she gave me hers), hairspray, and blowdryer hair mist. 

~DAY 2~
I went to CVS so my mom could scan some pictures to put on her facebook -.- She is in love with facebook I tell you~! But anywhooo~ I saw those stickers for 50% to 75% off and went coocoo for cotton candy XD!
You can bet when you see those stickers like in my mind it will keep saying "MUST BUY OR SOMEONE ELSE WILL TAKE IT FROM YOU~ DON'T LET THEM GET YOUR BABIES!" 

~This only cost me $29 and I saved $49 so it would have been over $78... yea I got a good deal don't you think~

~DAY 3~
The next I went to the Dollar Tree with my mom because she wanted to get a bucket for her mop. I just wonder around and I found the make-up section and I found these babies!

~This is ELF Studio Line except the foundation brush which would cost $3-$4 on their website which is not a big deal but everything was a $1 at the store. So I basically just took one of every ELF product they had~

~Up close of  ELF's Studio Cream Eyeshadows, I really like the silver one in the left bottom corner~

~Another up close but this time of ELF's Studio regular eyeshadows~

~I also got cu-cu-cuuute coloring books and two head bands and hair clips. I love pretty hairbands~!~

~DAY 4~
I went to Walmart just to get a new body wash(which smell like pink lemonade but sadly I didn't take a picture of it~ Kimmy sorry~ ;o;). I also picked these up since I also need a new make-up remover. I was going to get something else but I decided to try these since I keep seeing the commercials for this brand. 

~The cleansing one is to use as a make-up remover while the exfoliating is to get dead skins cells off. The reason I decided to get these because it suppose have vitamins in them good for the skin. The cleansing wipes are actually really good!~

~Nail Polish From The Four Days~
I forgot to put these with the proper buying days. Sorry~

~The 3 on the top left I got at the Dollar Tree, The pink one is from Ulta, and the blue is from CVS~


This was what I brought over a four day time period. 
So far I'm loving all my new items. I might do some reviews on the items. Is there any one you all want the most?
Oh~ Before I forget I plan to do a couple make-up tutorials. They are going to be base on SNSD, Big Bang, F(X), and Infinite~! Keep a look out for that~!

X0X0,
~Gongju Kimmy~




No comments:

Post a Comment