Monday, June 11, 2012

Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions Review

Purple Cushions makes your journey of heels more bearable.



I don't know why but every time I think of cushions for any shoe type only grandparents wear them. I know I know~ Very simple minded of me, Huh? So when I saw these that same thought came to my mind even if it was for heels. It's just that the packaging just doesn't scream "LOOK LOOK I'M MADE FOR YOUR 'GO-LOOK-FOR-BOYS' HEELS". It is cute with flowers but it still reminds that it's made for grandparents >.< Plus the cushions are in the color of a light purple.... I don't own any purple heels -.- But as the saying goes 'Don't judge a book by its cover' is very true in this case.



Once I went over the looks of this item, I took the two cushions out and that's when another problem rise for me. Now don't laugh but I couldn't figure out how to put them in the heels! So here I am with heel and cushion in hand changing which end to put in first. Finally the light bulb went off to try both ends and find which is more comfortable~!
Why yes I wore both and which one I found best was Number......

2!!!

Now that I think about I should have either been more awake or I need to work on getting smarter somehow. ^_
Now what do they feel like on well let's see shall we...
They make you feel squishy~! Yup that's the best way to explain but a good squishy! These are peep toe heels and not once wearing these heels all day did my feet do a slip n' slide movement. Instead they stood comfortable and non-moving. As I just stated, I wore these heels ALL DAY! Never have I once done that in these heels but I made a new record! I would pack a pair of flats waiting for the moment to change shoes but not once did that came. As always you will feel some pain in heels but it was bearable. Not that 'No more walking unless you want to suffer for years to come pain.' More like 'I'm a paper cut pain that comes simply and goes simply.' 
Also they give your more stability with these cushions since you don't move. Which I am very thankful for since I'm not the most graceful person. 
 I did peel them off and put them in another pair of heels another day. It didn't leave any glue or gooey items behind. They are like stickers and you can change them into different shoes but as any sticker they lose their stickiness. Do be aware of that if you plan to keep changing them into different heels.

Final Answer:
Would buy more when I need them. I don't have a shelves of heels just a few but I do plan to buy another pair soon, for a pair of booties I have. Though packaging still reminds me of grandma but I must admit they are worth it. Just hope they could come in other colors especially pink~! 
(I did received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster but are all my own thoughts in this review.)


Buy at your local drugstore or supermarket.

Dr. Scholl's website has a $2 off coupon
Here's the link:

 http://www.drscholls.com/drscholls/products/ForHerBallofFootCushions.jspa#tab-link2







Information about Product


Dr. Scholl's® For Her Ball of Foot Cushions

Created uniquely for women's shoes, the slim design of Dr. Scholl's® For Her Ball of Foot Cushions prevents your feet from sliding forward, so you avoid “toe scrunch”. Plus, they fit comfortably and discreetly in both open- and closed-toe shoes.


  • Helps prevent ball of foot pain
  • Immediate Massaging Gel comfort for the ball of your foot
  • Only ball of foot product made with unique FabuSTEP® gel
  • Prevents toe scrunch
  • Stays firmly in place
  • Removable without damage to your shoes
  • Discreetly fits all women's shoes
Available in: One size fits all
Designed to fit: All women's shoes

  • Made with FabuSTEP® gel to prevent feet from sliding forward
  • Gel waves cushion the sensitive ball-of-foot area
  • Massages your foot with every step
  • Small design prevents toe scrunch
     How to use:
  • Place on top of your current insole
  • No trimming required
  • Replace every 6 months or at first signs of wear

No comments:

Post a Comment